There was an old woman who lived in a shoe she had so many children she didn't know what to do.....................

Saturday 17 April 2010

Theres no mistake I smell that smell its that time of year again!




Gareth is on his 2nd of 4 lates and when he first started I used to find it hard being home alone for 4 days with the 4 kids!
A wise not old woman AKA Sheila White AKA My mum! told me that you can not change a situation just yourself! Wise words they were! She is very right indeed, so a regularly used saying for me is 'crack on' and if I feel low and fed up I get up and 'crack on' and usually find that attitude sorts the day out! Today's been a nice day, Alfie and Ava arguing alot as Alfie tells me she's not a nice sister, I agree with him, she's not at times, but as I explained to him were stuck with her! She's helped cook tea (She likes adding the 'erbs and spices-she's very Yorkshire)
We took the dog for a walk. He is so frisky, much like most men I suspect, but little Alf nearly lost his arm when he tried running after another dog! I am going to ring Monday to get him 'done' once and for all!
Billy's been at the park all day, every time the sun comes out Billy gets up with his footie and go's out all day and comes back with the best tan in the world. He's so brown!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and that last photo is obviously my ironing, just liked it, 4 kids = massive ironing, thats just Ava and dots. (daisy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment