There was an old woman who lived in a shoe she had so many children she didn't know what to do.....................

Sunday 18 April 2010


This is a photo of Freddie, he's a rescue dog. He lived with an old man for years and was going to get put down when the old man died. He's about 6. Because he lived with one person for so long he must think he has joined the circus living with us. He is slowly getting used to Daisy using him as a prop to stand herself up and Ava dressing him in tu tu's or trying to get in his cage with him. He takes it all in his stride though. For those of you who know me well I am not a dog person at all, I think its something your born with and that gene missed me but freddie is nice except the barking irritates me, he's house trained and obediant so thats a good start to any friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment