There was an old woman who lived in a shoe she had so many children she didn't know what to do.....................

Saturday 24 April 2010

Peace be shattered


We've had a lovely week, Ava and Daisy have been away and we've managed to catch up on silly jobs and enjoy ourselves too. Gareth finished his 4000 word essay, only 1 more to go and he's done!Ava and Daisy came home and its lovely to see them, they've had a great time. We've been to the park today, had a picnic and then came home and chalked Alfie a road out on the driveway. He want me to do a countdown for when he can drive/ buy his own car. I'v told him its over 4 thousand sleeps but he wasn't amused. He's such a sensible child, he's enjoyed the park but spends all his time worried about Ava and Daisy. I'v had to tell him he's not there parent but I think its deep in his nature to care and secretly I know theres always someone taking better care of them than me sometimes! Ava's back with a storm, I forgot how deep and Yorkshire her voice is as she's shouting to Billy playing football on the field, every Billy in a 100 mile radius turns round.

No comments:

Post a Comment