There was an old woman who lived in a shoe she had so many children she didn't know what to do.....................

Sunday 18 April 2010


I've been crafting again today! I'm never happier than when I'm crafting! I sell some bits on eBay but never have time to keep up the orders so when Daisy's at nursery its something I'll do moreI made this for my eldest sister, Emma, her surnames Day so its a play on that.

I've been packing for Ava and Daisy they're going away tomorrow for 4 nights with Gareth's Mum and Dad, I'm looking forward to it and am very blessed having such generous in laws. I'm going to decorate and meet my Mum, Dad and sisters in York on Thursday for a brew, chat and shop and none of us are taking any children!! Its been ages since we had an unbroken conversation or a sit down without the cry of 'I need the loo' or 'I'm 'ungry!' I can't wait, going to Cath Kidston shop too! I will miss the kids but my wise old parents who do say some good things! often tell us that as parents its important that we don't forget our husbands and that relationship, as children will eventually fly the nest, so its important to keep a relationship with your partner that's not based around the kids, and I couldn't agree more! Gareth calls it 'keeping the dream alive!', remembering all the nice things that day to day can get lost in snotty noses, dirty nappies and hormonal teens arguing about every thing that is ever possible to argue about. So we're gonna have a good week, and Ava and Daisy will too!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment